Clash detection and interference checking
Better anticipate and help reduce potential clash and interference problems before construction, minimising expensive delays and re-work.
- Perform clash detection tests against specified geometry to help find and resolve conflicts.
- Check as-built laser-scan data against 3D designs.
- Open current clash in many original design software applications.
- View clashes in context with geometry in the model and in relation to other clashes.
- Make all non-clashing items transparent to more easily locate clashes in the model.
- Move between clash results to maintain orientation in the model.
- Create Hard, Clearance and Duplicate clash tests to support multiple co-ordination scenarios.
- Analyse space and time by linking clash tests to 5D simulations and object animations.